Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 10 - Storage

Unfortunately, I had to have at least one "work" day on this vacation. We decided to go through our storage items and do a bit of weeding. We seperated things into three groups:
1. Store
2. Chuck
3. Ship

One great thing about this is that I'm able to let Tina buy stuff here in the U.S. (much cheaper clothing) and just add it to our shipping for very little additional cost. This is GREAT news because I'm not letting Tina take more than a few days clothing on to the next destination.

While in Colorado, we'll be making a quick trip to Albuquerque (learn to spell that city name!!!) to visit my family. Then up to Evergreen Colorado (just sounds beautiful) for Christmas. We'll be leaving Colorado on the 27th...

Love and miss those in Australia. Have a "shrimp on the barbie" for me on Christmas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment