Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 4 - Honolulu (Day 1 of 5 in Hawaii)

Praise God we have Marriott rewards points I earned during my years of travel with BEA Systems. We'll be using these points for most of our hotel stays; which makes the cost of this trip much more reasonable.

Today we spent shopping. I hope to get this out of Tina's system early so we can focus on resting and touristy things for the rest of the trip. Perhaps this won't work. I guess It's kind of like giving a heroin addict a little bit of heroin in hope they will not need any more later!!!

For those on Facebook that were worried Tina would see my posts, it's ok. I removed them before she went back online. She still thinks we are returning to Sydney on Saturday...

4 comments:

  1. I think your heroin reference is pretty acurate! I can't wait to hear how Tina takes it when she finds out she will be around for the after Christmas sales in the US!!!! Oh man, thank the LORD you do have all those reward points! Continue to have a blast, my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I'm betting Tina is already suspicious that you aren't going back on Saturday. She is a pretty smart gal. PS Do you need a place to store the Chrysler?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! Your evil plan is working perfectly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, I didn't think about the "after Christmas" sales!!! I'm doomed.

    Dean, the Chrysler is covered.

    Linda, 'evil plan?' I guess telling my wife to pack for 6 days when she's going to be gone for weeks is pertty evil. Bwahahahhaha....

    ReplyDelete